Strange and obscure cases of UFO crashes

Strange and obscure cases of UFO accidents. A spectacular and often discussed aspect of the UFO phenomenon is that of these mysterious craft descending to crash on Earth, as well as the military intervention plots and cover-ups that inevitably follow.

Such stories often play out like something from a movie, and are simultaneously the most intriguing as well as the most bizarre and surprising reports of UFO activity, generating much discussion and skepticism. Many people know about the alleged Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash, but this area of ​​the phenomenon goes much further, with a surprising number of such accounts, and here we will look at some equally crazy cases that have for one reason or another been mostly relegated to the shadows to stay dark.

A very early report of a relatively little-known UFO crash allegedly occurred on August 20, 1949, in California’s Death Valley. According to an edition of the Bakersfield Californian, two gold prospectors by the names of Buck Fitzgerald and Mace Garney had been in a remote and dusty area of ​​Death Valley when they saw a UFO approximately 24 feet in diameter falling from the sky to land on chopped. in the lunar landscape of the desert wasteland not far from his position. The astonished men got closer and could see that it was a disc-shaped metal object, but not a normal plane or any type of aircraft they had seen before.

It had been badly damaged in the crash, and as they watched, a hatch of sorts opened and two 3-foot-tall “dwarf-like” humanoids supposedly climbed out and jumped into the desert below, after which they ran onto a nearby dune. . The men allegedly tried to chase them, but the extreme heat that day, estimated to be around 138 degrees Fahrenheit at the time, prevented them from going very far and they succumbed to exhaustion to lose the entities behind the dune. The case is quite strange because it seems that there was no follow-up to the story, and it is unclear what happened to the alleged remains or the creatures, or if this was just fake news for a slow news day.

From the 1950’s we have another very strange case from the Ely, Nevada area. On August 14, 1952, Mr. Claude House, the bailiff and his deputy, along with several other witnesses, allegedly saw a bright object descend to illuminate the area while emitting a low hum, and it apparently fell behind a nearby hill but never reappeared. Word soon spread that the UFO had crashed there, but when curious locals went to investigate, they found that the entire area had been cordoned off by the military and no one was allowed in. However, some witnesses claimed that they had seen around 16 dead alien bodies scattered on the ground, and according to a local woman, a close friend of hers who was working as a security guard at the time at a local copper mine had seen the UFO. crash, after which the military quickly descended on the site. . The report comes from a book called Weird Las Vegas and Nevada, Your Alternative Travel Guide to Sin City and the Silver State, by Joe Oesterle and Tim Cridland, and since there isn’t much more detail, it’s hard to know what to do. of this dark case.

A couple of years later, on October 13, 1953, a witness named Cecil M. Tenny was vacationing camping near Dutton, Montana, when he noticed smoke rising from a nearby mountain. At first, he thought maybe it was a forest fire, and when it didn’t seem to spread, he just went about his day. The next morning, as he was leaving the area in his vehicle, he says he saw a “pulsating cigar-shaped object flying very low about 200 feet above the ground” near where he had seen the smoke the day before, and that it seemed to move methodically looking for something in the mountain below. After hovering there for about 7 minutes, the object picked up speed and Tenny would report the incident to the Montana State Police and just leave it behind, but things were about to get very weird indeed.

The next day, Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls allegedly contacted Tenny, who told them that he would come and meet them immediately. When he arrived, he was greeted by a group of shady military officers who allegedly led him to a “palisade-like building” situated far from the main base, with no windows and a high, intimidating fence around it. As they walked, they told him not to look around him and when they got inside the building they took him to a room and questioned him about what he had seen the day before. During the ensuing interrogation, he states that he saw some men carrying two large bags of clothing that seemed very heavy, as the men strained under the weight. One of these bags fell to the ground, and for a moment Tenny caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a humanoid body inside.

When they led him through the building, he claims they passed a disk-shaped craft, about 40-50 feet in diameter, with a dome on top, and it appeared that the craft was badly damaged. Even more shocking was that he was able to get a good look at the mutilated bodies of two humanoid entities lying nearby, about 7 feet tall, with high, broad foreheads, very long blonde hair, elongated Asian-looking eyes, small noses and mouths, thin lips. and pale alabaster skin, as well as very thin, human-like hands, absolutely flat feet, and tiny fingers. The two bodies had been badly damaged, with horrific injuries noticeable. Tenny wasn’t supposed to see this, as he was forced to sign a gag order and was then forcibly ejected from the base. According to ufologist Leonard Stringfield, whistleblowers at the base would later claim that the alien bodies and remains were airlifted to the University of Chicago, where a preliminary study of them was conducted, and the aliens were allegedly examined by French biologist Dr. Leon. See. After this, it is unclear what happened to the ship or the bodies, and it remains a very strange and little-known case.

Flash forward to 1973, on October 2 of that year, several witnesses reported seeing strange unidentified flying objects in the vicinity of Rainbow Lake, New Hampshire. Most witnesses described the objects as disk-like and about 3 to 4 feet in diameter. One of the objects was seen by at least three witnesses fall from the air and splash into the lake while the other flew away, prompting a response from authorities to search for whatever it was in the murky water. A report in The Derry News would say of the mysterious incident:

The witness told police that he was driving on the Bypass when he saw a bright object in the sky, hovering over Rainbow Lake. He went over to investigate and heard something crash into the lake. Several people who live by the lake were outside at the time and say that two objects were moving in the air. The two objects descended into the lake, according to witnesses. Then one of them fell down and dove into the water, creating ripples on the shore. The other rose up and disappeared. Two divers descended into Rainbow Lake Friday afternoon in an attempt to resolve reports of an unidentified flying object that three witnesses said splashed into the lake on Oct. 2. but their vision was affected by the murky water, and they could not see more than a few inches at any time. One of the divers said: “The only way they are going to get anything out of that lake is if they drag it. The Chief of Police said that he has no plans to drag the fund and considers the matter closed.

Even more so, recently there is a strange case from May 14, 2008, when in the early hours of the morning, a resident of a houseboat in Topock, Arizona, was shocked to see a large and bright “burning object” burning in a vivid blue and green streaking across the sky toward the Colorado River area, described as oval in shape and “as big as a 10,000-gallon tanker.” The witness thought at first that perhaps it was a plane going down. He then watched it hurtle toward the earth to evidently hit the ground, bounce back into the sky throwing yellow sparks and arcing out of sight. Interestingly, the thunderous rumble he expected to hear never came, just a “thumping sound”. It would later turn out that another witness had also seen all this, a former operations superintendent and retired police chief at Los Angeles International Airport named Frank Costigan, who also heard no sound and would say:

I thought I might hear something when it hit the ground because if it was as close as I thought it was and as big as it was I thought I would hear something. But I didn’t hear anything. And disappeared from my sight before hitting the ground.

As strange as all of this was, he still thought it was a plane that had crashed, so he immediately used his satellite phone to call for help, but all he got was a busy signal. While doing this, the witness states that he heard the sound of a helicopter and looked to see that he was flying with a kind of hook device, on which was attached the same object that he had seen crash, still glowing brightly. . Another witness would also later claim that he had seen “very unusual vehicles” with black and white U.S. government plates driving through the area at about the same time, apparently in a great hurry to get somewhere and nearly being taken out. Of the road.

These are some pretty strange reports that seem to have flown under the radar and been less discussed than some of the other high profile accounts out there. Why should this be? Were they just more successful undercover or is it just because there wasn’t much to them to begin with? The takeaway here is that there are far more reports of UFO crashes than many may suspect, which seems a bit strange considering the supposedly advanced technology of these entities, but it is what it is. What is happening in these cases? Nobody knows.


Leave a Reply