10 types of UFOs seen so far.
After the first sighting of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) in 1947, near Lake Michigan, thousands of people have claimed that they have witnessed the arrival of spacecraft on our planet. The vast majority of them have been completely discredited. In any case, the witnesses continue to believe that they saw UFOs, and even classify them.
We present a list of ten types of UFOs that, according to sighting witnesses, visit us frequently.
1. Adamskian UFO. This UFO has the classic “flying saucer” shape, with some porthole-type windows (like those of ships) and some small balls at the base that supposedly constitute its propulsion system. It is called that because it was supposedly seen by George Adamski, however it is believed that he built the UFO himself.
2. Pleiadian UFO. According to Eduar Meier, these UFOs belong to a human civilization more advanced than ours. Supposedly they come from the star cluster known as the Pleiades, and live in constant love and harmony. It is believed that the photographs of this type of UFO are achieved with models. Here in the photo is a montage of a supposed Pleiadian under a Meier photo.
3.UFO Cigar. Ship that can reach an extension of several kilometers and has a cylindrical shape, like a cigar. It is supposed to be a “mother” ship, because due to its size it could contain several hundred smaller UFOs. Sightings of these UFOs leaving Popocatépetl have recently been reported, what’s up, huh?
4. Triangular UFO. This type of UFO became famous from a wave of sightings in Belgium between 1989 and 1990. At the end of the last century, several witnesses of these UFOs also appeared in Spain. Lately they have been seen quite a lot in Tucson, USA. This type of UFO could be more like a Stealth F-117 A spy aircraft.
5. Honeycomb UFO. Indeed, these are UFOs with an ovoid shape reminiscent of honeycombs. According to witnesses, these UFOs leave a trail of light in their wake. Its appearance on the UFO map is quite recent. The witnesses who claim to have seen “flying honeycombs” are located in Argentina.
6. Pyramid UFO. These flying objects resemble a double pyramid whose bases are joined. In general, these ships only move on their own axis. We can say that these are the “fashionable” UFOs of our days. Sightings have been reported in Mexico, Russia, China, Taiwan, and South Korea. However, the videos that show them are too perfect, which makes one suspect that they are staged.
7. UFO Relief. This UFO was sighted in a famous case in the town of Socorro, in Mexico. According to the story, a policeman was chasing a vehicle that was speeding when he suddenly saw a ship-shaped object descend. The police assured that two small beings came out of the object. Although it is a famous case, not much more is known about it.
8. UFO Bell. Bell-shaped UFOs have not been seen as often in Earth’s skies. However, they became famous for a conspiracy theory that the Nazis had their own spaceships. These Bell UFOs would be one of the first prototypes that supposedly made test flights over Poland.
9. EBONY. It means “Unidentified Aerial Biological Entities”, and they are so called because they look like worms or small snakes that cross the skies. Where more EBANI sightings have been recorded is in Mexico, it is also ensured that “balls” come out of their bodies during their flights. If we look at the audiovisual testimonies, we could conclude that they are elongated balloons moved by the wind.
10. Foo Fighters. When the Allies bombed territories of Nazi Germany, the pilots declared that they were followed by luminous balls of a meter in diameter. “Foo Fighter” is a distortion of the French word feu (fire) and the addition of “fighter”. The story became so famous that Dave Grohl’s American band adopted the name.
There are the main types of UFOs that are normally reported. Now that you know, pay attention to the sky, because we may not be alone and you will want to know what type of Flying Object you are seeing.