The fact that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s are able to travel distances of hundreds of light-years to visit planets in other solar systems or galaxies is an emphatic proof of the supremacy of their technologies. It is, hence, always been an endeavor of humans to do reverse engineering of the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ technology to get an understanding of the same and use that technology in the betterment of mankind.
While many things had been known to mankind before, the jump in technology during the 1950s and 60s surely tells us that there was some guidance that led man to come up with technological advancements like never before. A̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ theorists believe that this jump in technology is basically a product of conducting reverser engineering on the alleged crashed a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ spaceships which are rumored to have been captured in 1947 in Roswell, New Mexico and many other places in the next few years. Here are some evidences that reverse engineering of a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ technology is indeed a reality.
(1) The metal Titanium was discovered in 1791, but it was only after 1950 that it started being used for military aviation processes for the making of fighter jets that fly at incredible speeds.
(2) The commercial and military application of fiber optic was not understood till 1958, albeit the fact that it was first demonstrated by Swiss scientists Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet more than a hundred years before, in 1840s.
(3) It was in 1947 when the Americans came up with the designs of a transistor, a key element for the making of multiple electronic devices. While attempts to make something like this were on for years, it was not before November 1947 that the scientists could come up with something like a transistor. You may want to be reminded that Roswell crash had happened on 8th July, 1947.
(4) While bullet proof vests were in use even in the World War II, the quality of the vests shot up suddenly during the Korean War that happened in 1950.
(5) Lasers are an indispensable part of U̳F̳O̳s and it was not before 1960 that humans could build something like it, irrespective of the fact that Albert Einstein had established the theoretical foundation of building laser beams. They needed some practical examples to copy from it seems.
(6) The night vision camera was invented in 1963. The concept of night vision devices are allegedly influenced by the Roswell U̳F̳O̳ that had windows through which the boarders could see outside at night without the use of any additional light source.
(7) Microchips are another evidence of reverse engineering of a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ technologies. Since the end of World War I, scientists across the world had been working relentlessly to come up with something that would be miniscule in size but will carry out many tasks without much ado. It was only in 1952 (again the 50s!) that the theories of a microchip came to light.
(8) Remote control was discovered in 1955, which is believed to been taken from concepts of the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s as recovered from the crashed spaceships.
(9) In 1987, physicist Bob Lazar claimed that he had worked on a secret project that targeted to carry out reverse engineering of the technology used by a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s in their spacecrafts. As per Lazar, the US Government has as many as 9 a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ spaceships in their custody.
(10) A claim from an US Army veteran, Philip Corso in 1997 also makes it evident that US military officials did carry out reverse engineering on the crashed spaceship that was found in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.
There have been many other instances of technological advancements which have happened only after an alleged capturing of U̳F̳O̳s by governments of different countries at different point of times.