Do U̳F̳O̳s and a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s really exist? This is a question, answer to which is not available till this date. However, if certain samples of medieval art are to be considered, it would become evident that U̳F̳O̳s and a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s do exist. There are various medieval paintings where U̳F̳O̳s or a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s are seen in the background of the painting, proving that A̳n̳c̳i̳e̳n̳t̳ people had regular encounters with a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s. One such painting is the famous ‘The Madonna with Saint Giovannino’, painted by Domenico Ghirlandio in the 15th century. There are multiple evidences in this painting that points towards the affirmation of the fact that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s and U̳F̳O̳s do exist.
(1) A mysterious flying object is seen flying high in the sky over the left shoulder of Madonna in the painting. The flying object certainly looks like a modern day flying saucer.
(2) There are yellow beams being emitted by the mysterious flying object which resembles the halo that most a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ spaceships are seen with. It matches exactly with the accounts of the modern people who had U̳F̳O̳ sightings. As per modern reports most U̳F̳O̳s are seen emitting lights in a halo form. The color of the light varies between yellow, orange, red or blue.
(3) A man is seen in the background of the image. He is looking up in the sky towards the flying object. His hand is raised towards his forehead which signifies that he is trying to focus on the object properly. If it had not been an U̳F̳O̳, the man would not have focused so much on it and the painter would not have painted it that way.
(4) There is a dog seen with the man in the painting. The dog’s mouth is wide open which signifies that the painter had drawn a barking dog. We all know that dogs bark on objects which are not a part of daily life, hence, this is another proof that the flying object is an U̳F̳O̳.
(5) Just behind the man and the dog is a shady image of a creature that has hands, legs and a torso, but the structure does not look fully human. The strange structure of the being makes it look more like something out of this world, something e̳x̳t̳r̳a̳t̳e̳r̳r̳e̳s̳t̳r̳i̳a̳l̳.
(6) Three squid like objects are seen flying in the air on the left side of the painting. These objects have little relevance to anything earthly and look more like mini a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ hovercrafts that has been scrambled by the mother ship.
(7) On the left shoulder of Madonna there is a strange sun like symbol, a replica of which is seen on the sky as well. This point to the fact that there was some message being sent out by the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s to Madonna which she had stitched on her dress.
Not only this painting, but other paintings on the same subject are also available which bears some of the strange things that are mentioned above. These paintings certainly make it evident that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s and U̳F̳O̳s are there and they have been visiting mankind in the past, like they do now.