The video talks about the various mysteries of the world that includes intricate designs that are found to be seen in the crop fields of various countries, especially in the Wiltshire country of England. The narrator tries to draw the attention of the viewer to the point that the area of Wiltshire has always been the home for mysterious things like the Stonehenge or the large animal pictures that are drawn on the hills in A̳n̳c̳i̳e̳n̳t̳ days.
The video also talks about the Nazca lines of Peru and tries to find out the unknown reasons behind the drawing of these huge lines in the desert. After much investigation, the scientists come to the hypothetical conclusion that the Nazca lines of Peru were actually methods of the A̳n̳c̳i̳e̳n̳t̳ people to record the positions of the various hidden sources of water and the various imageries that are drawn on the desert were basically methods to identify the different sources of water from each another.
What are crop circles and why are they mysterious?
The crop circles are basically an event of crops being flattened in the field to create a geometric shape of another type of figure on the field. In most cases large dimensional crop circles have appeared in fields overnight, which has fueled the thought of the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ connection to them further. The designs that are created by the crop circles can be understood better only if an aerial view of the same is taken.
The most mysterious crop circles
Here are the top ten mysterious crop circles, which are allegedly formed by a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ powers as people believe that making such intricate designs on the fields is not possible by any human.
1.The ant crop circle found in Britain.
2. The crop circle that depicts an a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ face smoking a pipe is good
3. Talking bird crop circle – Initially thought to be resembling an angel fish, the experts soon discovered that the crop circle had some encrypted language in it as well, which makes this crop circle to be believed as all the more connected to the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s.
4. The human butterfly crop circle – the largest known crop circle with dimensions of 1738×1476 feet, this crop circle is believed to be a work of the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s as it is humanly not possible to carve out such n enormous figure on the field just by using rope and wood plank
5. The Wiltshire crop circle which got created in 2007 in reportedly 7 minutes time had 160 circles which required the flattening of almost 2 acres of wheat crops.
6. The “409 Spiral Circles” crop circle is believed to be done by a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s as such massive formation would require a lot of man-days to get completed.
7. The mystery of the Nazca Lines in Peru is also seen in the “Nazca line Hummingbird” crop circle which is believed to be an a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ artwork.
8. Flower crop circle in Italy is also not believed to be a work of humans owing to its high precision and complex geometric patterns.
9. The Chilabolton Arecibo message crop circle that was spotted in August 2001 had two different images, both made of many small pixels. One of them represented a face and the other one resembled a radio signal that was sent out by SETI (The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) way back in 1974.
10. The most mysterious of all crop circles is the A̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ face crop circle that has a clear image of the face of an a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ along with a binary coded message made by flattening the crop. The binary coded message reads “Beware the bearers of false gifts and promises. Much pain but still time. There is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit Closing”.