ᴛᴏᴘ 𝟷𝟶 ᴇᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʀɪᴜs ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ʜᴏᴀx
The world was taken by surprise in 2003, when a six inch long a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ skeleton was found in the Chilean desert of Atacama. The skeleton which got the name Atacama was nicknamed as Ata and resembled a humanoid figure with a large head that overshadowed the rest of the body. Ata had stirred the age old discussions on whether a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ life actually exists or not and featured in a documentary film titled ‘Sirius’. However, over the last one decade scientists and researchers have collected many evidences to prove that the Sirius a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ story was hoax. Here are some evidences that prove the same.
(1) The age of the skeleton has not been confirmed by the researchers and scientists however, as per them it would be at least a few decades old. This makes it evident that the skeleton is certainly not from the mortal body of any a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳.
(2) No reports of U̳F̳O̳ sighting or a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ sighting has surfaced from the Atacama Desert region in the last few decades, hence it is very unlikely that an a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳’s skeleton would be found there all of a sudden.
(3) The area from where Ata was recovered has the history of such discoveries before also. In 1930s, amateur anthropologist Robert Ripley was seen with a similar 6.5 inches skeleton which looked perfectly human. It is unlikely that the same area would have a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ skeletons.
(4) The calcification of the knees of the skeleton had caused the knees to look more like the knees of an adult human, and that proves that the story of the skeleton being that of an a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ is a complete hoax.
(5) The plus sized cranium of the skeleton is believed to be caused certain deformities and does not bear any connection with the skeleton belonging to a mutilated a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳.
(6) No e̳x̳t̳r̳a̳t̳e̳r̳r̳e̳s̳t̳r̳i̳a̳l̳ elements have been found in the skeleton’s bones. The compounds that are found are strikingly similar to regular human bones.
(7) The presence of 9 ribs instead of regular count of 12 ribs is also believed to be the outcome of some deformity which also could be the cause of the de̳a̳t̳h̳ of the human at such a short age.
(8) X-Ray scans of the skeleton clearly points to the fact that the skeletal structure of the so called a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ is absolutely similar to that of a human, thereby refuting any possibility of the skeleton to be of an a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳’s.
(9) The bone marrow testing of Atacama has revealed that the skeletal remains are not at all e̳x̳t̳r̳a̳t̳e̳r̳r̳e̳s̳t̳r̳i̳a̳l̳, but the skeleton is of a human baby only.
(10) DNA testing of the fossilized skeleton proves that the supposedly a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ skeleton belonged to a human child aged between 6 to 8 years. It is considered to be a case of dwarfism as the skeleton was only 6 inches long.
While U̳F̳O̳ enthusiasts had got new hopes of evidences of e̳x̳t̳r̳a̳t̳e̳r̳r̳e̳s̳t̳r̳i̳a̳l̳ life in the form of Atacama aka Ata, but these evidences certainly prove that the U̳F̳O̳ enthusiasts will have to wait for some more time to get evidence of e̳x̳t̳r̳a̳t̳e̳r̳r̳e̳s̳t̳r̳i̳a̳l̳ life.