𝟷𝟶 ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴡʜʏ ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ ᴍɪɴɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍs ᴀʟɪᴇɴs ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜs sᴏ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛʟʏ
Of the various testimonials and claims about the existence of a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s and U̳F̳O̳s, the most noteworthy is the statement given by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev who was caught on tape making a statement that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s not only exist but they live among humans as well. Medvedev also added that he would not quote the number of a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s as that would cause panic in the people. What is baffling about this whole testimony is that when the whole world is uncertain about the existence of extra terrestrial life, what gives so much confidence to the Russian Prime Minister that he speaks about it so boldly. Here are 10 reasons to that.
(1) At the beginning of his term as the President in 2008, along with information on nuclear arsenal of Russia, Medvedev had received classified information on e̳x̳t̳r̳a̳t̳e̳r̳r̳e̳s̳t̳r̳i̳a̳l̳s from secret services which told him a lot about the existence and presence of ETs on earth.
(2) Trillions of dollars are being invested on the program of ‘Black budget’ in US, the reasons for which are not being disclosed to the Congress or even to the President. The Russian prime minister takes this feed to support his belief in a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s and their existence.
(3) The President of Kalymkia in Russia, Mr. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov had claimed to have been abducted by a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s and taken aboard their spaceship. This is another reason why the Russian prime minister is so confident about the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s.
(4) As per Russian military, they have observed that the sighting of a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ flying crafts or U̳F̳O̳s happens more when there is a high concentration of weapon and military equipment in a particular area. This has been tested and checked many times before the news has been broken to the prime minister, which gives him the confidence to speak about a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s openly to the camera.
(5) The Russian military authorities claim that they have mastered the art of summoning U̳F̳O̳s whenever they want to. This claim of the officials has instilled more confidence in the prime minister that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s are pretty much there and they are accessible as well.
(6) There is a documentary called ‘Men in Black’ which was released in Russia that carries detailed information on the a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s and their count and activities on the planet. Russian prime minister draws reference to this documentary which seems to have boosted his confidence about a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s even more.
(7) An unknown aluminum alloy and strange mesh material was recovered along with the debris of an unidentified flying sphere’s crash in Hill 611 near the small and remote village of Dalnegorsk. This U̳F̳O̳ crash incident is known as the Russian Roswell incidence and it is also believed that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s were recovered from the crash site and taken into the Russian military’s custody.
(8) Several sightings of U̳F̳O̳ right over Kremlin has been happening for many decades which makes the Prime Minister sure that a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s are absolutely there.
(9) In January, 1985 a strange greenish cloud was spotted in Russian skies which was giving out shafts of bright light to the ground. This type of event was earlier recorded in 1930s and then in 1982 as well. The strange cloud and the occurring were believed to be connected to a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ and this had found its place in the classified folder that was handed over to the Medvedev as the beginning of his term as the president.
(10) Many fighter pilots of Russian air force have reported sightings of U̳F̳O̳s in the skies and they have been fired upon by some of them as well. In 1966, a Soviet pilot had chased one of such U̳F̳O̳s in the skies of Ukraine before it disappeared completely. These reports are believed to play a vital role in setting the level of confidence with which the Russian prime minister spoke about a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s in the off-air interview.
Whether other government heads would follow the trend set by Dmitry Medvedev and would disclose the hidden facts about a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳s or not is something that only future would answer, but the fact that the Russian prime minister has commented on their existence is certainly a huge boost to the morale of U̳F̳O̳ and a̳l̳i̳e̳n̳ enthusiasts around the world.