The skies over Hawaii are like something you’d read about in a fairytale but those same fairytale skies just took a turn towards the unknown. Multiple accounts were taken from onlookers who felt they were seeing something strange in the Oahu skies . Residents called 911 after witnessing a mysterious blue object moving over Oahu. The large, glowing mass appeared around 8:30 p.m. and was caught on video as it quietly moved through the sky. One of the witnesses was a woman named Moriah, who told a local news crew (Hawaii News Now) that she isn’t a believer in UFOs, but was so baffled by what she saw that she and her family decided to follow it.
- An unidentified flying object spotted in the evening sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to call 911 on Tuesday.
- The sighting happened about 8:30 p.m.
- There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.
- The Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.
- In a one video a woman can be heard saying, “Something is in the sky. What is that?”
- Misitina Sape told Hawaii News Now she captured the image at 8:26 p.m. near Haleakala Avenue in Nanakuli.
- Not long after, a woman named Moriah spotted what looked like the same object passing over Princess Kahanu Estates.